Why Should You Go to Synergy2011?
It’s almost here: Synergy2011! March 4-6, in warm Orlando!You will hear from:Sheryl WuDunn, co-author of Half the Sky (Watch her on Ted here)Andy Crouch, author of Culture Making, an editor at Christianity TodayNikki-Toyama-Szeto, Urbana Program DirectorCarolyn Custis James, Synergy president and author—she will introduce her new book--Half the Church!You will meet amazing women and men, critical thinkers, passionate about serving God and making a difference in our world!You will participate in real-life, practical workshops!You will discover why these attendees are so enthusiastic:
- So glad I came...stretched...at times uncomfortable.
- God is obviously at work. I continue to be impressed with the group of women who have found their way to this event. Synergy is a community of gifted women who represent great potential for powerful ministry in the name of Christ.
- What I love about Synergy is the balance. It's refreshing and I am very encouraged to not be afraid to pursue where I believe God is leading.
- Synergy was a place of dialogue, growth and connection for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the many speakers. I appreciated that these women not only spoke the truth, but also shared their stories and experiences, giving feet to their concepts.
- So encouraging to be with women God is radically using to bear his image. Encouraged me to MORE.
- I enjoyed the Synergy Conference because it had substance; it was unlike any other women’s event I had been to. Perhaps most important to me: I thought the women at the conference--both participants and speakers--have a new outlook moving among women in ministry. It was indeed infectious.
Spanish translation will be available!!Registration is still open.Come join us!